Hello from Cawdor in Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drummournie View Post
    Yup that's the tracks extended and the blade extensions are on the missing list!

Will have aves a phone around Monday to see if I can locate a set. I am a happy man tonight now she's home!
    Know that feeling - Bought the 'Drema from t'other side of the country (Norwich) and was well happy to see Mogman arrive with her a few days later on the back of his truck

this was him leaving Norwich
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Taking up more room on the trailer than my wee bobcat!

Comment

If the driver is local and the other guy is from the island one can only deduce that it's D.R Mcloed that's delivered your digger?

Comment

the blade extensions are on the missing list!
          Probably lying in somebody's shop and they don't know wtf they are ?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
            If the driver is local and the other guy is from the island one can only deduce that it's D.R Mcloed that's delivered your digger?
            Aye jim, they were cheapest and quickest by a country mile when I did my phoning around.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Probably lying in somebody's shop and they don't know wtf they are ?
              Sounds about right that Muz ........ or already in the skip
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                Aye and the trouble is .. theres a lot of work in making a copy .. might see if I can post a pic of some of mine
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Dozer blade discussion moved to here http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...ade-Extensions so as to leave Drummournie's thread for his new toy

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                    With scrap metal and rock bottom prices they be as well in the skip as in the scrap pile! I got £30/ton last week for scrap!

Comment

Spoke to the lad who sold me the machine today, he's going to find a number for the original owner but am not holding my breath.....!

Comment

You never know you might get lucky! Think positive!!

Comment

Spoke to the lad who sold me the machine today, he's going to find a number for the original owner but am not holding my breath.....!
                          Hi there ,I'm just along the road from you. I live in Auldearn .

Nice wee machine. If you can't source the blade extensions I'm sure Glenny the smiddy at Clephanton could knock you up a set .
                          Dial before you dig

Comment

Afternoon gents,

I am joining your ranks as the recent purchaser of a 1.8 ton 322 bobcat mini ex. This is currently on a magical mystery tour from the seller in Luton to me here in the highlands. It'll be here tomorrow god willing and its a canopied machine as opposed to a cabbed.

I have been borrowing my neighbours cat 302.5 to do jobs around my smallholding and got to the point where I needed something myself for the smaller jobs I have and also to build my skill on. I appreciate I can drive a mini 360 but really operating it and showing the skill lads like yourselves have gained over your years of experience is some way off I think!
                            I have about 10 acres of land so learning at my own pace up here shouldn't be difficult or overly dangerous given the space i have.

Some pics tomorrow when it arrives, assuming its not fallen off the arctic since I last checked on it!!

Glad to meet you all.
                            Welcome! I am new myself :)

Comment

Working...
                            X