BMW X5 exhaust for 4.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW X5 exhaust for 4.8

Was thinking about a quad tip set up for my X5 .. any of you guys any experience of decent exhaust companies ? .. want a bit more throaty sound but not something to hammer the shit out me ear drums on a motorway current factory system is silent
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Was thinking about a quad tip set up for my X5 .. any of you guys any experience of decent exhaust companies ? .. want a bit more throaty sound but not something to hammer the shit out me ear drums on a motorway current factory system is silent
    Jesus Muz you must have money to burn or have you got your own private iol well somewhere X5 4.8 that's some swept volume
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by mogman View Post
      Jesus Muz you must have money to burn or have you got your own private iol well somewhere X5 4.8 that's some swept volume
      Every plant man needs some solace somewhere .. I give the planet huggers a sore head every time I go to the shops and if some bugger isnt driving at the speed limit I have to overtake em .. more CO2 lovely stuff (plants love it you know)
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Lols Ianoz .. tell me your 'ute is larger than that

Comment

No Muz , I have a Holden Rodeo ,2.8 Lt turbo Diesel .{it would be an Isuzu something in your neck of the woods }.And a Nissan Partol ute ,with a 4.2 lt diesel . Do have a mate that has a Chevy Silverado ,With a 454 Cu Inch petrol It loves a drink . He also has an XJS jag V12 .,But being a jag ,it has not left the shed in a long ,long time . I am not a real horsepower tye , Though a few more in my hino would not go astray .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            Do have a mate that has a Chevy Silverado ,With a 454 Cu Inch petrol It loves a drink ..
            Thats gotta be over 7 litres ?
            Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Hi Frank , No idea what it is in litres . But on the Gruntometter , It has grunt seats like armchairs with room to move. Check B4D2s ride out .

Comment

Now I should be posting a pic of my saxo on this thread !

Comment

Working...
                X