• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotplant 2016

Split from 2014 thread

Dates are confirmed for 2016 show www.scotplant.com

All the main manufactures ( including Liebherr ! ) will be back in 2016

Hope to see everyone there for a fantastic show !

Scotplant team

Awesome I will be going! You never know who you will bump into!

Comment

Yes I will try and catch you lads this time .. ... Scotplant dude ? why didnt you start a new thread ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Take lots of pictures guys we don't seem to have much for equipment shows in this country oddly enough. I am however trying to put some money away so I can go to Conexpo in Las Vegas in 2017.

Comment

Come to scot plant next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Yes I will try and catch you lads this time .. ... Scotplant dude ? why didnt you start a new thread ?

I thought I was.......ooops

Just making sure everyone knows dates etc

Scotplant team

Comment

Looks like you have a willing audience For any updates and Info Mate .

Comment

I hope some of the major players that have been missing from the last years will return, now that there seems to be an upturn in business
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I hope some of the major players that have been missing from the last years will return, now that there seems to be an upturn in business

Mehta you mean major players missing? I have been to the last 2!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                    Mehta

Mehta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehta

Mehta (Punjabi: ਮੈਹਤਾ/ਮਹਿਤਾ, Hindi: मैहता, Gujarati: મહેતા), is a prominent surname found in Punjabi Khatris, Gujaratis, Parsis, Oswals and Mohyals.

I didnt know you were so fluent in Punjabi Jim

Comment

Mehta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehta

Mehta (Punjabi: ਮੈਹਤਾ/ਮਹਿਤਾ, Hindi: मैहता, Gujarati: મહેતા), is a prominent surname found in Punjabi Khatris, Gujaratis, Parsis, Oswals and Mohyals.

I didnt know you were so fluent in Punjabi Jim
                      Damn auto correct and being half asleep! I meant what ya!

Comment

Damn auto correct and being half asleep! I meant what ya!
                        Yes can lead to some quite amusing results sometimes

Hey Mark.. I even sorted an avatar for ya

Comment

Hey Mark.. I even sorted an avatar for ya
                          Thanks for that !

I'll try and keep everyone up to date with what's happening regarding the show. It will be the biggest one to date if things keep progressing the way they are though.

Scotplant team

Comment

Originally posted by Scotplant 2016 View Post

Thanks for that !

I'll try and keep everyone up to date with what's happening regarding the show. It will be the biggest one to date if things keep progressing the way they are though.

Scotplant team
                            When can I get tickets ordered?

Comment

When can I get tickets ordered?
                              You will usually get some flyers on various plant mags and stuff that allow you to pre register Jim . Is there a cost for entry this year Mark ?

Comment

Working...
                              X