Was doing some demolition last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was doing some demolition last week

I posted a wee job where I talked about a small garage I was taking down and me and Bert got into some good whys and wherefors ... Using a digger for this work is just another tool in the armoury if you know how to do it properply anyway .. this vid caught my eye , and thought it good to share ... there is some very very clever explosives work here if you have the time to watch it .. guys dropping buildings in their own space in crowded cities ...

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Awesome !!!
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Had to watch it again during my coffee break some of it is soo good .. loved the bridge pylons timed sequence starting about 16:30 minutes in
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Bloody hell , You must have a good boss , letting you have a 1/2 hour coffee break

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          Bloody hell , You must have a good boss , letting you have a 1/2 hour coffee break
          Yeah .. I get on well with the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Yeah .. I get on well with the guy
            LOL
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
            X