hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello everybody . was on another forum ???? cant remember my log in details ... I am from the north west and currently looking to buy a duck , missed out on a atlas 150 with tilty but still looking spent 30 yrs operating ducks .poclain 75 90 and the old case 88 series ,getting better I think . have a friend who I used to work with on for national grid just bought a komatsu duck . wish I had done it sooner ...so currently in the market for a nice clean 15-18 ton duck an ex owner op be nice.or do I go new ?

Hi & Welcome .. are you getting a good enough rate to justify new ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

hi . will be a good rate yes just. used is somebody else rubbish . unless its been ex owner driver . every used one I see has been abused .. new would be big outlay obviously and warranty priced a tilty up for a 16 ton duck 12 000 plus vat fitted

Comment

Welcome

Comment

hello

thanks wee jim ...

Comment

scotland

was up the black isle for 4 days a couple of weeks ago ..lovely placw but its all country lanes

Comment

Hi and welcome. I'm in South cheshire and used to operate a few ducks in the early 90's, think case 888??

Comment

greetings Boyo - you just missed Rob Taylor's Atlas with Engcon would've been a real nice buy, but pretty sure it's gone now . I'll ask him
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                X