Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Cheshire

Hello all,

just found myself joining up so I thought I'd say hello, it looks like an excellent forum with a wealth of information and knowledgeable people. I'm a member of a few other metalworking forums and I've seen one or two fimiliar usernames here.

Ive been a heavy fitter for 13 years or so, firstly dockside plant and machinery before moving into the oilfield and now I find myself back in a workshop repairing excavators again after deciding that I wanted to spend less time travelling away from home.

Hopefully i I will be able to offer some information if and when the right questions are asked!

Fleety

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks wee Jim

Comment

Hi Fleety, thanks for your appreciation.. and welcome
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome, where abouts are you. I am in Audlem south cheshire

Comment

I'm in Macclesfield , East ches. BUT......... I'm a south Wales valley boy really. I'm just here on missionary work..😄

Comment

Originally posted by Fleety View Post
              I'm in Macclesfield , East ches. BUT......... I'm a south Wales valley boy really. I'm just here on missionary work..😄
              FPMSL Must remember that one Fleety - Greetings from South Wales - where's yer from?
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

newbridge I'm from,I used to spend a bit of time up your way in llantillio pertholey and llanvihangle. I was seeing a girl from out that way for a few years

Comment

well I'll be damned - used to get down your way regular too - girl from Cross Keys, used to have a grocery stores in Gladstone street - Coral Diamond
                  Who was the girl from LC?

Small ol' world ain't it!!

Was only saying the same thing on t'other one yesterday
                  ......... rode into a campsite, far side of Hungary in '92 ...... hadn't seen a Brit reg vehicle in over a week and there's one next to me pitch.
                  Get off the bike and from out of this splendifferous, palatial tent walks .......... one of my best and oldest customers !!!!!
                  We were both speechless !!!!!
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

I Should imagine you know her dad ( a.jones) he has a few excavators and the like. he's from LC- his parents had the farm that now is a b&b and campsite.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleety View Post
                      I Should imagine you know her dad ( a.jones) he has a few excavators and the like. he's from LC- his parents had the farm that now is a b&b and campsite.
                      Just Pm-ed you mate I know most of 'em - Mrs D knows all of 'em.

Comment

Working...
                      X