Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this Video lark

Don't be too harsh am learning .......

Started with the SJ4000 action cam ,now moved onto the Gopro Hero 4 silver . HUGE files !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbf...DcX3BpA/videos
    Dial before you dig

Some nice vids there Sean .. havent watched em all but ... watched the one of you on the backacter (Take it it was you) an inch or so from a newbuild bell cast.... at speed .. at ma boy .. need a bit of confidence to do that
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Some nice vids there Sean .. havent watched em all but ... watched the one of you on the backacter (Take it it was you) an inch or so from a newbuild bell cast.... at speed .. at ma boy .. need a bit of confidence to do that
      Cheers Muz ,twas me .
      Dial before you dig

Comment

Cheers Muz ,twas me .Being on a decent machine that does what it's supposed to inspires confidence. Here's hoping the new one does the same . Had it nearly 2wks now and not done much with it bar building up house plots with the front bucket ,which I may add passed with flying colours.
        Dial before you dig

Comment

+1 here Muz - real sweet work Sean wish my ol' black cab was that tight - I enjoy using him, but he's a bit of an art form and yer need to be psychic with it sometimes - My neighbour's always impressed with my powers of anticipation as to what it's gonna do next !!
          Must be lovely to have something that crisp!!
          Now I'm gonna go watch the rest of 'em keep 'em coming Boyo !
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            +1 here Muz - real sweet work Sean wish my ol' black cab was that tight - I enjoy using him, but he's a bit of an art form and yer need to be psychic with it sometimes - My neighbour's always impressed with my powers of anticipation as to what it's gonna do next !!
            Must be lovely to have something that crisp!!
            Now I'm gonna go watch the rest of 'em keep 'em coming Boyo !
            Luving the reply ,reminds me of the oldie 50B my dad had ....
            Dial before you dig

Comment

Working...
            X