Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Linde HPR75 R hydraulic pump broken - used pump possibly found overseas

Quantity Surveyor on the up v8druid's Avatar
    Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    never heard anymore on this one eh guys?

See the Hy-Mac outfit advertising still and had a 'cold' email from 'em this evening ........ Tel: +44 870 760 2671 for more info .. it said
    http://www.hymacmachinerysales.com/?...urce=WMCMailer

Don't seem to have much in the way of stock - most of their pages on their site are blank!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhymac View Post
    Hello, Seen u r discussion re Richard Gould/hymac parts & services much wenlock,
    Did it get resolved, seems strange, he was going for a fair time, company now dissolved,
    I own the Hymac Trade mark, and that businesses is Notting to do with me, you have ref my number 0870 7602671, please detach my company details from this tread, give me a call if you need any help. Thanks. Tony.
    Ring Graham @ HPS Eastgrinstead if your members want any Hymac parts.
    Hi Tony ... so what is your connection then Boyo ... as said in my post above, I received a 'cold' email quoting your phone no. to me, so it must've either come from your good self, or you had some connection with it? .... hard to believe a competitor would be quoting your number in a sales pitch ?

See henry-5002 is still posting the same ad. on ebay as in my original link above, at the top of the previous page ...

coincidentally ... I've just remembered I had some comm.s with the guy earlier this year about a listing on ebay and lo and behold ....it was none other than .....

Richard Gould ..... hymac1@hotmail.co.uk ....

one of his remarks to me in one message

New message from: henry-5002 (995)
    Hi yes I'm a Hymac man myself worked for the company up until 1994 then purchased the parts and service business
    Basically management buy out

We still stock and supply the parts worldwide

wonder if Markus ever checks in here
    Last edited by v8druid; 01-08-2017 at 10:12 PM. Reason: spelling
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quantity Surveyor on the up v8druid's Avatar
    Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    this is well worth a read ..... or even joining, to be able to do so, if you aren't already a member

http://www.classicmachinery.net/foru...mac+trade+name
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!