Linde HPR75 R hydraulic pump broken - used pump possibly found overseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msikkila View Post
    Damn, I edited my earlier post and now messages after that are hard to understand.
    Do I even understand what I'm writing, who knows

1.Paid the whole thing last weekend (in advance, yes it's stupid I geti it..)
    2. He got my money on monday and our deal was that imediately when he sees my money on Hymacs account, pump starts to move
    3. He didn't have the pump in stock, needed two days so that the "old contact" could deliver it to him
    4. He had two days(actually this whole week) to get the pump and send it onwards to me
    5. Sent me email a moment ago and said he would have the pump 9th or 10th next week (few days late already)
    6. Didn't answer any of my calls or emails this week. No working number?...

After that I kinda paniced, and tried to ask you guys if you would know him.

Here's your original message from a notification I had Markus, below -

the address is not as per website originally - Dartford was the original address .......

that said ----- there is a guy in Shropshire that buys and breaks Hymacs .... used to snap up any on ebay ........ his ebay ID was henry-5002 - here's a link to this guys page ......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HYMAC-580C...wAAOSwq7JUItqj

IF it's the same bloke .... also a phone no.

good luck

"
    Hello Guys

I'm afraid I have been cheated. Now I need help more than ever from you.
    I paid and ordered the pump from Hymac Parts and Service.

Hymac Parts & Service Ltd.
    P.O. Box 3,
    Much Wenlock,
    Shropshire.
    TF13 6WN
    UK
    Tel: +44 (0) 1746 785002
    Fax: +44 (0) 1746 785003
    Email:
    sales@hymac-parts.co.uk

This is the place and billing info I got from Richard. His email is
    hymac1@hotmail.co.uk. This email is used also in Wenloc Deli & Cafe in
    Much Wenlock

Much Wenlock

11 High Street

Much Wenlock

TF13 6AA

Find us

11 High Street

Much Wenlock

TF13 6AA

Find us

Much Wenlock.

Now this guy Richard Gould cut off sending emails. I can't get him on the line, he is not answering.
    I thought he was a real spare parts seller because I found info of him in many forums and websites.

Phone number in this website *http://www.hy-mac.com/ *doesn't answer. I went to their machine sales website, where they sell all stuff like excavators and dumpers etc. and phones their number.
    They promised to send email. Still no email and I'm waiting....

Thank you guys a lot If you can help me somehow.
    "
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

any news?????
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

he's either slit his wrists or is too busy bolting the bugger on, to be bothered with us

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          he's either slit his wrists or is too busy bolting the bugger on, to be bothered with us
          Well .. either way a report would be nice .. but if its the former .. perhaps typing is a hardship
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Well .. either way a report would be nice .. but if its the former .. perhaps typing is a hardship
            Might make the keyboard a tad sticky

Comment

never heard anymore on this one eh guys?

See the Hy-Mac outfit advertising still and had a 'cold' email from 'em this evening ........ Tel: +44 870 760 2671 for more info .. it said
              http://www.hymacmachinerysales.com/?...urce=WMCMailer

Don't seem to have much in the way of stock - most of their pages on their site are blank!!

Comment

Well it does surprise me how people will part with decent money without any guarantee what so ever ?
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  Well it does surprise me how people will part with decent money without any guarantee what so ever ?
                  Never ceases to amaze me TBH

Comment

The real hymac

the real place to get your parts, not the scammers place

http://www.hymac-parts.co.uk/

Comment

Hymac pump posts

any news?????
                      Hello, Seen u r discussion re Richard Gould/hymac parts & services much wenlock,
                      Did it get resolved, seems strange, he was going for a fair time, company now dissolved,
                      I own the Hymac Trade mark, and that businesses is Notting to do with me, you have ref my number 0870 7602671, please detach my company details from this tread, give me a call if you need any help. Thanks. Tony.
                      Ring Graham @ HPS Eastgrinstead if your members want any Hymac parts.

Comment

never heard anymore on this one eh guys?

See the Hy-Mac outfit advertising still and had a 'cold' email from 'em this evening ........ Tel: +44 870 760 2671 for more info .. it said
                        http://www.hymacmachinerysales.com/?...urce=WMCMailer

Don't seem to have much in the way of stock - most of their pages on their site are blank!!
                        Originally posted by tonyhymac View Post
                        Hello, Seen u r discussion re Richard Gould/hymac parts & services much wenlock,
                        Did it get resolved, seems strange, he was going for a fair time, company now dissolved,
                        I own the Hymac Trade mark, and that businesses is Notting to do with me, you have ref my number 0870 7602671, please detach my company details from this tread, give me a call if you need any help. Thanks. Tony.
                        Ring Graham @ HPS Eastgrinstead if your members want any Hymac parts.
                        Hi Tony ... so what is your connection then Boyo ... as said in my post above, I received a 'cold' email quoting your phone no. to me, so it must've either come from your good self, or you had some connection with it? .... hard to believe a competitor would be quoting your number in a sales pitch ?

See henry-5002 is still posting the same ad. on ebay as in my original link above, at the top of the previous page ...

coincidentally ... I've just remembered I had some comm.s with the guy earlier this year about a listing on ebay and lo and behold ....it was none other than .....

Richard Gould ..... hymac1@hotmail.co.uk ....

one of his remarks to me in one message

New message from: henry-5002 (995)
                        Hi yes I'm a Hymac man myself worked for the company up until 1994 then purchased the parts and service business
                        Basically management buy out

We still stock and supply the parts worldwide

wonder if Markus ever checks in here
                        Last edited by v8druid; 01-08-2017, 09:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

this is well worth a read ..... or even joining, to be able to do so, if you aren't already a member

http://www.classicmachinery.net/foru...mac+trade+name

Comment

Hi Tony ... so what is your connection then Boyo ... as said in my post above, I received a 'cold' email quoting your phone no. to me, so it must've either come from your good self, or you had some connection with it? .... hard to believe a competitor would be quoting your number in a sales pitch ?

See henry-5002 is still posting the same ad. on ebay as in my original link above, at the top of the previous page ...

coincidentally ... I've just remembered I had some comm.s with the guy earlier this year about a listing on ebay and lo and behold ....it was none other than .....

Richard Gould ..... hymac1@hotmail.co.uk ....

one of his remarks to me in one message

New message from: henry-5002 (995)
                            Hi yes I'm a Hymac man myself worked for the company up until 1994 then purchased the parts and service business
                            Basically management buy out

We still stock and supply the parts worldwide

wonder if Markus ever checks in here
                            Hi all.
                            Sorry for delayed answer. Got the pump after all few years ago when "the situation was going on". Everything went well. Thanks for your help at the matter.

Comment

Working...
                            X