X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 3x track/duck drivers asap permanent

2x drivers for a new job in Ludlow 21 and 25t tracked
    And 1x 16t duck in Lichfield for start asap
    need to have a good understanding of deep drainage and be safe, EUSR and lifting ops a bonus, can have a lift from Accocks green B'Ham, or will need your own transport( fuel paid ) and then a van and diesel card supplied 07765 913759 £220 a shift

'Evenin' Ton Bag (LOL great ID) and welcome.

Looks a decent rate ........ and permanent!! - get anything down Druid central way and I might just get my bum into action for those sort of rates - no tickets I'm afraid, but got the hang of me duck now LOL
    Reckon I could make a presentable showing

Would need a couple more weeks practice if you wanted to chuck a tilty on the dipper though!

good luck finding some op.s - Like hens teeth I should think
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Hi, I have work all over the country, so I let you know if anything comes up, I'm always looking out for good pipe layers , top men , dumper drivers and machine drivers
      I have a new komatsu d85 blade on order for delivery end of Feb, so will be looking for a driver for that ( ideally Birmingham area )
      thanks

Comment

Top rate that is. Think if you were owner op with a 3cx you wouldn't be getting much more. Ludlow is not that far from me, about 1 1/2 hr away. I would be slightly tempted if I had no work on and it was nearer. Think I've got my ticket for a duck aswell.

Comment

Just to let everybody know , still looking for 2 drivers, had a good response from my adds , but unfortunately the drivers I set on wernt upto the job and had to go, I did however get a call , and started a pipe layer, who is a good grafter,
          so if anyone is interested the 360 jobs are still available, and as an incentive, I am willing to pay full holiday money to anyone willing to start before Christmas, and digs for any man willing to lodge in either Lichfield or Ludlow, I can't say fairer than that, so if you know anyone or are interested yourself please call asap
          thanks Aiden

Comment

​my number again is 07765913759

Comment

Working...
            X