Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earthmovers magazine

Earthmovers magazine

Any of you guys read earthmover magazine?

well look out about March as this guy will be in it! Had a writer from the magazine today here doing a feature on my wee digger and what all it does! Awesome!

Fair play Jim. I think it's a good mag and pick it up every month

Well done to that man . Hope you had some nice photographic backdrops .

I have seen the story and it's really good! Be good to see it in the magazine!

Also the forestry journal want to do a feature on me too!

I try to pick it up when I can Jim we've had a lot of expenses lately so I haven't been able to convince my lady to get a subscription yet but I'm sure I will soon. I'll for surely be looking forward to your article and have seen your posts on Facebook as of late. You and Rory are doing quite well for yourselves.

Fame at last!Image1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well done Jim
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

just seen the bit in earthmovers nice set up you have there your grab is very similar to mine best bit of kit I ever bought having tried various fixed and hydraulic "thumbs",dont find I need a rotator as you are already sitting on one!! have often thought about fitting a ball hitch to it but I have enough problems getting the digger through the woods here as whats not peat is rock so tend to use a quad with trailer
    have you got all tidied up after the floods yet looked a helluva mess in your photos glad we live on top of a hill here

Quote Originally Posted by sandy2210 View Post
    just seen the bit in earthmovers nice set up you have there your grab is very similar to mine best bit of kit I ever bought having tried various fixed and hydraulic "thumbs",dont find I need a rotator as you are already sitting on one!! have often thought about fitting a ball hitch to it but I have enough problems getting the digger through the woods here as whats not peat is rock so tend to use a quad with trailer
    have you got all tidied up after the floods yet looked a helluva mess in your photos glad we live on top of a hill here

Thank you i am very pleased with it!

Anyone else read it?

New Start
    Good wee read there Jim. It's always good to see a story about someone we know.