Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the hills!

Hello

I'm a subbie operating our 3cx and loving it! Looking forward to browsing through the forums for tips, hints, havin some banter and hopefully helpin some folk along the way!

Originally posted by 3cx1977 View Post
    Hello

I'm a subbie operating our 3cx and loving it! Looking forward to browsing through the forums for tips, hints, havin some banter and hopefully helpin some folk along the way!
    Sorry folks was a bit vague there initially, I have about 4 years experience on a 3cx and I've just got a 63 plate one home other day so chuffed to bits with it. Have worked with a couple of large civil engineering firms and also a large Utility firm. Never had any training from family or a mentor etc so had to learn myself. I have blue cpcs now, I still have much to learn, (I've come to understand that you never stop learning in this game) and I'm always watching more experienced ops for tips but hours on the seat and thinking about a job before I start is half the battle!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome fella .. sounds like you have the right vibe .. wee bit of respect to your peers will reward you well ... sound like a jedii knight I am
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Welcome fella .. sounds like you have the right vibe .. wee bit of respect to your peers will reward you well ... sound like a jedii knight I am
          Yoda maybe??! Thanks for the welcome boys!

Comment

Originally posted by 3cx1977 View Post
            Yoda maybe??! Thanks for the welcome boys!
            Nah ... can't be ... Master Yoda's driving a brand new MX14 Hydrema on the M1 ..... muz must be his lesser known twin
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Welcome from Downunder Mate .Hope you enjoy the forum Most here are down to earth types ,Though keep an eye on that Druid guy ,I reckon he is a bit on the dodgey side

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Welcome from Downunder Mate .Hope you enjoy the forum Most here are down to earth types ,Though keep an eye on that Druid guy ,I reckon he is a bit on the dodgey side

If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                X