Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi Hitch for Takeuchi Tb016

Hi all,

I have a 2008 TB016 and am shedding buckets more often than leaves in Autumn with the current semi Hitch and am thinking I need a replacement, as it does appear to be well worn ; - or do you know different?

Can anyone recommend a reputable company on your side of the water to purchase from as I would probably have to order sight unseen.

P.S. We hade had two dry days last week - best since October!!!!

Whites of Bristol http://www.whitesmh.co.uk/ would be a good start ... sounds a bit serious for a 2008 ? got any pics, most can be repaired to a 'safe' state , but you certainly wouldn't want to be working around others with a hitch doing that, even though I know its a small machine
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

scott

http://www.brianscottengineering.co..../quick-hitches

Comment

Hi Muz and office Tea Boy. Thanks for the information. went out - in daylight this time to get some Pics. and immediately saw the problem; the spring on the Hitch was out of position. Sorted that and tried a few scoopfulls and changed buckets and all appears well.
        Memo to self:-
        Its alright looking at something in the dark with a torch but nothing beats daylight!

Thanks again, will check these companies out.

Comment

BMC in Chepstow doa reasonable hitch too I believe.......

http://www.bmc-buckets.co.uk/hitches/

and are reasonably priced, well made products
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

spring

if it has a spring it must be a manual hitch , if the bucket is falling off you need to put the safety pin in too

Comment

I know what he means d4c24a anyway .. office tea boys have been phased out as you can see
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks all for the replies and apologies for wrong terminology.

Comment

Originally posted by JMB View Post
                  apologies for wrong terminology.
                  None needed fella .. glad you got it sorted .. give us a pic of your yoke for the gang then ?

Comment

Working...
                  X