Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi All

I am here to learn more about plant hire and all associated subjects.

I am currently diversifying my business by adding a new venture to to run along side my existing business. The simple theory is '2 businesses in 1 premises'. Much of the infrastructure can be utilised by both businesses which helps keep costs down and also gives me a head start.

I am starting a plant hire business, initially with a pick up, a 7.5t beavertail lorry and around 8-10 new machines consisting of excavators, dumpers & rollers up to around 3t. I may look at larger machines later as I have an artic & low loader too. (once I've learned the ropes that is)!

Any help, advice and general friendly banter will be greatly appreciated and returned where possible!

Welcome Good luck with the new venture Its a very competitive trade, but doable with the right plan
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hey TCPlant

Hey TCPlant,

How is the new venture going? We did a new venture recently in plant hire - not machinery, more fencing and event hire products. How have you found it? We're just a little worried about the seasonality. Are you starting to see things slow down or still going strong?

Comment

Working...
      X