Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which new machine?

Doosan dx140, case cx130d, or komatsu pc138-10
    thats the choice what's everyone's thoughts?

Havent operated any of those but I'm guessing the Kommie will hold its value best ... but is probably the dearest ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Not as much as would have expected to be honest, case and kommie very similar and no huge drop to doosan although that is latest model, kom- 10 is soon to be changed to -11. Think have got bit carried away and made decision will not say what as will have to let the unsuccessful know first!

Comment

Also have a family member looking for a 1.5 tonne machine any recommendations on which make would be good? and what sort of budget for a new one or good low hours used?

Comment

Never did get a chance to get back to this! We ended up buying a komatsu pc138 and so far seems good actually prefer it to the 130-7 but time will tell not done much proper work yet just been at smaller jobs.

Comment

Good machine

The case 130 what a tool plenty of power with stability and comfort prefer it to many of its rivals in this class

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              Never did get a chance to get back to this! We ended up buying a komatsu pc138 and so far seems good actually prefer it to the 130-7 but time will tell not done much proper work yet just been at smaller jobs.
              Looks a nice machine .. how does it handle for balance ? does it 'nod' a bit ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Actually seems better than the pc130 so far, we did get the extra counterweight added to help. although hasn't done a lot yet as gave it a stay of execution before putting it on to forest sites next month. Not coping with the thought of lovely shiny machine getting scratched and bashed in the woods

Comment

Actually seems better than the pc130 so far, we did get the extra counterweight added to help. although hasn't done a lot yet as gave it a stay of execution before putting it on to forest sites next month. Not coping with the thought of lovely shiny machine getting scratched and bashed in the woods
                  Yes that's a hurty feeling especially if it gets some wood up its arse .... Mind ... There are some industries/businesses where that is the norm

Comment

I've run a CX210B Case and thought it was a very nice machine to operate and I've operated several Komatsu machines from PC220 and up and didn't like them. I think the Case would serve you best the Doosan's I don't know much I tried out a Daewoo 175 several years ago and it had a '90's vintage cab not that that's a big deal but the rest of it seemed alright.

Comment

Hes bought the Kommie

Comment

Condolences

Comment

Thanks for vote of confidence lads

Comment

Thanks for vote of confidence lads
                            See my earlier posts .. I like Komatsu gear

Comment

Yes only joking!

Comment

Working...
                              X