Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Scottish Highlands!

Good evening folks!
    As a complete novice and recent purchaser of a Cat 302.5 mini excavator, I am hoping this will be the perfect forum to continually ask for help!

I have found an issue with the machine which involves a serious diesel leak, but I will kick off a new thread about that and hopefully suss out how to upload the video I took of it.
    Cheers for now!

Welcome to the forum .

Comment

Welcom NC Where abouts in Gods country are you ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Greetings NC ..... with cherry the price it is and given your location ..... this sounds like a life and death situation

Enjoy Boyo
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Cheers! I am living on the Black Isle, just North of Inverness

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              Greetings NC ..... with cherry the price it is and given your location ..... this sounds like a life and death situation

Enjoy Boyo
              Not far off mate! I am considering attaching a drip tray to the back of the engine to catch all the leaking diesel so I can refill the tank!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, if you stayed over here you definitely would be catching it and putting it back in tank!

Comment

C'mon now Muz ....... thought we'd already established/agreed that Druidland is God's country and Scortlan' was his weekend retreat
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Northerncrofter View Post
                    Not far off mate! I am considering attaching a drip tray to the back of the engine to catch all the leaking diesel so I can refill the tank!
                    Only considering it ??...... with you Scots' boys reputations for 'Thrift', I'd have thought you'd have had it patented before the second drop hit the floor

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                      C'mon now Muz ....... thought we'd already established/agreed that Druidland is God's country and Scortlan' was his weekend retreat
                      Funny Druid , That ain't what you tell me every evening ,
                      Blowin its Arse off . Pissin down rain , and the all time favorite , Its feckin Snowin .
                      Lost count of the one fingered salutes i get from you with my Blue sky here comments . LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                        Blowin its Arse off . Pissin down rain , and the all time favorite , Its feckin Snowin .
                        Lost count of the one fingered salutes i get from you with my Blue sky here comments . LOL
                        Well I didnt want to piss on his parade ... the fact is ... I'd sooner be a boyo than a Londoner no mistake
                        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                          And richly deserved they are mostly ........ yer know how to rub it in ......... Mr Bluesky

Well I didnt want to piss on his parade ... the fact is ... I'd sooner be a boyo than a Londoner no mistake
                          Same weather ...... bigger mountains eh Muz ? ....... sort of home from home

Comment

Working...
                          X