Kobelco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobelco

Hi i got a old little kobelco 007 .8 tonne but when i turn on the engine the digging arm raises straight in the air any advice where to start to look also i liked to change the hydraulic oil cannot find any old manuals on it for the right oil has anybody got suggestions ?
    peter

Sounds like the spool valve has jammed in the up position When you say old , i presume it is lever and linkage , not servo .Does the lever move to the down position or is it jammed .

Comment

Probably will be a mechanical linkage on that size so a stuck rod because of debris, or the lever interlock system is fouling it, then ultimately a stuck spool, if all previous things are ok. Presumably you can drop the boom to allow you to start the machine ? Because it won't be easy to get it going if the boom is fully raised as the hydraulics will be at full relief pressure then and heavily load the engine...
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X