Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitachi EX75UR excavator.

Now Then..
    I seem to have landed an excavator repair job.. It's a Hitachi EX75UR, imported and repainted orange from what I presume to be the purple colour of the Japanese ones. All the labels on the machine are in Japanese except the fuse box lid which is in English.
    The dipper arm ram loads the engine to retract, however nothing when you try to extend it. The problem I'm sure is electrical in the 'Marccino control', a kind of auto depth control / guidance system. I've found 4 solenoids under the cab, one of which isn't energised, these have the pilot oil running through from the joystick. We now have a machine with the boom stuck right out and some.ground works to do!!
    So, does anyone have any tech publications / info / ideas / experience as to what might be at fault??
    I suspect this machine was built in the 1990s. It has the knuckle boom with 3 sensors mounted at the pivot pins..
    Thanks in advance
    Tt, & co

Ex75

I had the same problem on mine which is a 1996, I had to get a guy out and he disconnected the computer program module and did something behind the seat, it worked then but obviously no more sensors on the arms. did you ever find the solution on yours??

Comment

Working...
    X