Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hiya all, I recognise a few names on here and I hope to get to know a few others.
    I live near Bedford and I'm a 360 operator but struggling to get regular work as I've got the NPORS card but I'll leave this bugbear till later. Doing a bit at the moment for a fella in a quarry, been driving a Volvo A25 this week. Been quite an eye opener and even more of a bone shaker Hope it pans out tho cos I've been enjoying gong to work again. I've been driving trucks for a while and they are starting to do my head in. I think that if I dont get off our road system, it's gonna do me head in

Howdy fella.... and welcome .... thought those A25's have decent suspension seating ? Maybe you need a bit more speed over the pot holes I didnt say that ofcourse
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Pecall , Welcome . The more the merrier to get the forum firing on all Cylinders

Comment

Come one come all welcome pecall..............................
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Howdy fella.... and welcome .... thought those A25's have decent suspension seating ? Maybe you need a bit more speed over the pot holes I didnt say that ofcourse
          It probably did when it was new. It's an A25C and about 13 years old, still good for the job but a couple of the little luxuries, such as decent seat, have worn a bit.

Comment

Hi buddy .. welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Pecall View Post
              It probably did when it was new. It's an A25C and about 13 years old, still good for the job but a couple of the little luxuries, such as decent seat, have worn a bit.
              Be all that pivot and articulated stuff .. throws ya about like a rag doll

Comment

Hello Pecall .. welcome along mate
                I Pull for a living

Comment

Good day Sir. Welcome. Nice to have another along.

Comment

Hello there !! I had an aunt once from Bedford .. she could have been a bearded lady .. is it something in the water down there ?
                    What you looking at ? ..

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                      Hello there !! I had an aunt once from Bedford .. she could have been a bearded lady .. is it something in the water down there ?
                      Could well be

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Be all that pivot and articulated stuff .. throws ya about like a rag doll
                        It certainly does However, I drove a different one today and it was a bit newer but it wasn't any better so I guess I'll just stick with my one

Comment

Working...
                        X