The Ancient Druid 's Birthday .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ancient Druid 's Birthday .

Happy Birthday Old Mate .Hope it is a good day for you .

Happy Birthday young fella!

Comment

Have a good un dude
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Bit late in the day but, happy birthday, don't consume too much refreshment.

Comment

So how many centuries old are we now?

Belated happy day fer ya..................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Guys, GUYS, GUYS, so sorry ---- only just seen this ...... thank you all .... For some reason I have stopped getting notifications from P&C

A good day was had thanks ...... nice and quiet ... the way I like it .... another year closer to the final curtain ain't a cause for celebration in my world .... Pam doesn't agree though so hatching days are never gonna be that quiet with Pam in the driving seat.

couple of pix for yer's all ....

Grandad's cake for lil' Clara .... the night before ..... her first sight of a hatching day cake in the Druid household

New PPI from the kids on Sunday morning

If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              Guys, GUYS, GUYS, so sorry ---- only just seen this ...... thank you all .... For some reason I have stopped getting notifications from P&C

New PPI from the kids on Sunday morning

I so need one of them...................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                I so need one of them...................
                I'll see if I can find out where it came from Stock ..... knowing the kid's shopping habits, it was a 'net purchase
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                X