Careful timber Exctraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careful timber Exctraction

Had to come up with a method of extracting heavy timber from various sites sympathetically .. this one is in an overgrown cemetry in Glasgow .... Cue grab for 8 tonner and attached trailer to 8 Tonner

IMG_0179.JPGIMG_0177.JPGIMG_0176.JPGIMG_0173.jpgIMG_0172.JPGIMG_0169.JPGIMG_0168.jpgIMG_0165.JPGIMG_0162.jpgIMG_0160.JPGIMG_0180.JPG
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Ive not opted for the Rotary head just yet and am using a four way pick up head which clearly has its limitations so does my trailer hitch point

IMG_0116[1].jpg
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Quite a cunning plan that.

Comment

Good idea almost like my set up! 👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

Aye ..... With Knobs on dude IMG_0185.jpgIMG_0186.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X