V8 Druid vanishes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 Druid vanishes?

Anyone heard from V8Druid recently? He seems to have gone very quiet which is atypical?

He is around and About , just has not been posting here .

Comment

bandages are back on ... I'm visible again !!!!!!!!

sorry guys ...... Ian did say the other night that my presence had been missed/or the lack of it spoken of

I'm humbled to know I've been missed

I have a massive amount of catching up to do ....... just been V busy

Be prepared for an onslaught of Druidic posting
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Glad to see you back and posting. I feared that perhaps you'd fallen foul of some disaster!

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMawson View Post
          Glad to see you back and posting. I feared that perhaps you'd fallen foul of some disaster!
          Nah Andrew ....... just busy ...... only disaster here ATM is the 'kin weather .... dry long enough to let the ground get passable .... then pisses down again enough to drown it all ....... jeez we've had some wet shit ..... but not as bad as some parts, looking at the news on TV.

'least it lets/makes me do other things ... but really need to be shifting spoil.
          the nice dry spell we had a few weeks ago saw another 40 odd loads moved ..... and some serious rocks uncovered !!

Thanks for your concern though ..
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
          X