Thread: Soooo Brexit???

Soooo Brexit???

Your thoughts......

I see Jim you boys are getting a chance to vote on independence again.........

As to whether all the doom and gloom will come to pass only time will tell, does pose some issues for us though..........

A driven man with a burning passion.

Saw somewhere that the Irish reckon now they have a good case for the return of Northern Ireland to Irish rule .

I wanted to stay in the union but out of Europe ... The SNP now have a circular argument on their hands .. they originally wanted to separate from the UK which would of taken us out of Europe anyway .. now they are wanting to remain in it ? BAWS ... the fishwife needs to understand we are now OUT of Europe, and the only way we can rejoin is to go through the entrance process which puts us behind Turkey !! and that would also mean we need to be independent first also. So Scotland faces a choice .. does it wan to be part of the Europe union, or the UK one. 90% of Scotlands trade is done with England ... Europhiles forget that at your pearl IMO !
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

A driven man with a burning passion.