Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Machines

Hello,

Is there anyone who could help me find out everything about an older International 620 Excavator?

Reason I ask, is that I have just purchased an early model - and I would like to find a workshop manual, wiring diagrams etc to be able to maintain and bring the excavator back up to a reasonable standard.
    Also allow me to locate parts etc.

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Originally posted by Ukjay View Post
    Hello,

Is there anyone who could help me find out everything about an older International 620 Excavator?

Reason I ask, is that I have just purchased an early model - and I would like to find a workshop manual, wiring diagrams etc to be able to maintain and bring the excavator back up to a reasonable standard.
    Also allow me to locate parts etc.

Thanks in advance.

Jay
    see no one's responded to this Jay .... how remiss of everyone!!

TBH I think it's gonna be an uphiller finding books, etc. on this old girl!!
    I'd set up a search on ebay and you'll get notifications whenever anythin' related comes on
    Could also try joining a couple more forums like ...... sorry Muz ----- CMN classic machinery network .... there'll be plenty on there I'd have thought ....

From what I know of these old girls ... they weren't a bad tool and powerful for their day
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      see no one's responded to this Jay .... how remiss of everyone!!

TBH I think it's gonna be an uphiller finding books, etc. on this old girl!!
      I'd set up a search on ebay and you'll get notifications whenever anythin' related comes on
      Could also try joining a couple more forums like ...... sorry Muz ----- CMN classic machinery network .... there'll be plenty on there I'd have thought ....

From what I know of these old girls ... they weren't a bad tool and powerful for their day
      Thanks Graham,

I emailed a guy in OZ who has a manual that supposedly covers the 620, 630 and I asked him if he would take an offer on it? He advised he wanted to let the auction run again to give everyone a chance and again no interest so I asked again if he was ready to discuss an agreable price and what he would take for it - and he said he is firm on the 100 Aus dollars plus the £60 delivery and import taxes, so not sure if this is too much when I will probably end up finding out a lot of the machine parts via the inevitable repairs

Kind regards

Jay

Comment

hmm .... shipping sounds like he's taking the piss .... I paid 60 odd quid for a parts manual for my 'Drema last year .... in German!!

As you say you will find your way about and it's not a particularly complex m/c, compared to modern gear ...... I think i'd file his details for future and see what comes up?
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X