Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukjays International 620 Digger

Hi

Thought I would add a Photo of the new to me IH 620 that I am wishing to restore

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    Hey Muz...... give the man a piccy upload button Boyo ........ pretty please
    Through the wonders of the internets.... Ukjay has been transmogrified to a fully registered user complete with photo upload options

BTW Ukjay your photobucket links dont work cos youve either deleted the pics or moved them
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Through the wonders of the internets.... Ukjay has been transmogrified to a fully registered user complete with photo upload options

BTW Ukjay your photobucket links dont work cos youve either deleted the pics or moved them
      They are visible to me - bleedin internet. I hate photobucket.

Hopefully these work via the forum uploader

20160714_170147.jpg20160714_170202.jpg20160716_130127.jpg20160716_130123.jpg20160716_130235.jpg

Engine:

20160714_143641.jpg

Knackered Exhaust in need of some TLC with the welder

20160714_143650.jpg

Dodgy Wiring that a mouse or rat has been eating:

20160714_160031.jpg

Comment

Pix look good fella .. that hoist ram be a heavy old bugger to get off, but easily fixable .
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Also .. your exhaust is easily fixable too .. I could stick weld that .. so thats not a big cost either

Comment

Originally posted by Ukjay View Post
            They are visible to me - bleedin internet. I hate photobucket.

Hopefully these work via the forum uploader

You using the wrong link I think Jay ....... but it is a bitch to use 'til you've posted a few !!
            Once you've used the link you can't move them either, as Muz has said

You buy that machine from Doug Tricket in Devon ..... looks for all the world like the one i was considering 'bout 3 years ago??

Has it got a 'so so' repair to the slew drive gearbox ????

I'll have to find the pix I have of it.

Then I upped the budget considerably and went for wheels
            Looked a strong old girl that and at that time wasn't a lot of money
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Is Sean on here Ian?
              No he's not on here , but you do know where to find him .
              If Jay gives the ok to share the photos there ,i would hope Sean's soft spot for old inter gear would send him to the attic and look what he could have .

Comment

You using the wrong link I think Jay ....... but it is a bitch to use 'til you've posted a few !!
                Once you've used the link you can't move them either, as Muz has said

You buy that machine from Doug Tricket in Devon ..... looks for all the world like the one i was considering 'bout 3 years ago??

Has it got a 'so so' repair to the slew drive gearbox ????

I'll have to find the pix I have of it.

Then I upped the budget considerably and went for wheels
                Looked a strong old girl that and at that time wasn't a lot of money
                Hi

No I got it from a guy who must have bought it from him, as he did say he has had it for three years roughly and he purchased it from Devon. Even the guy who delivered it told me that the guy I bought it from collected it from Devon, as he loaned his low loader to get it.

Is this the quality repair that you talk about, it's a good un

20160716_082355.jpg
                Last edited by Ukjay; 17-07-2016, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Pix look good fella .. that hoist ram be a heavy old bugger to get off, but easily fixable .. in a few days .. i'll split this thread from your intro here , into a more apropraite section with your own thread about 'your' digger
                  Thanks Muz

The ram is a big bugga - it is 200mm OD about 1500mm long, with a 76mm OD Piston Rod(casing).

Ram.jpg 20160716_082319.jpg

I did look to see if I could move them, but the options available on the edit obviously do not allow me to do this. Apologies for creating you more work, was not intentional.

Jay

Comment

Also .. your exhaust is easily fixable too .. I could stick weld that .. so thats not a big cost either
                    Hi Muz

Yes, the exhaust is an easy fix, will get me mig out and give it some TLC. I may even make a template and make a new one up, but will see how much rot has set in to the metal.

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      If Jay gives the ok to share the photos there ,i would hope Sean's soft spot for old inter gear would send him to the attic and look what he could have .
                      Hi Ian

I do not mind if you wish to share the photos if someone else would like to see them.

Jay

Comment

Hi

No I got it from a guy who must have bought it from him, as he did say he has had it for three years roughly and he purchased it from Devon. Even the guy who delivered it told me that the guy I bought it from collected it from Devon, as he loaned his low loader to get it.

Is this the quality repair that you talk about, it's a good un

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3150[/ATTACH]
                        That's the one

Small world isn't it

From my research on these at the time ..... they're a bloody good m/c, but known for slew drive issues apparently
                        Huge track drive assemblies on 'em.
                        Not the quickest but'll dig like hell.
                        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Apologies for creating you more work, was not intentional. Jay
                          None required .. Just some house keeping on my part ... not that I'm OCD or anything

Comment

None required .. Just some house keeping on my part ... not that I'm OCD or anything
                            Hi Muz

You got my OCD going now Any chance you could remove the broken link posts - that way it should be cleaner, or if you can open my edit function a little while - I can clean it up myself with a new photo

And thank for taking time out to clean it all up, I know how much goes on behind the scenes.

Kind regds

Jay

Comment

That's the one

Small world isn't it

From my research on these at the time ..... they're a bloody good m/c, but known for slew drive issues apparently
                              Huge track drive assemblies on 'em.
                              Not the quickest but'll dig like hell.
                              It is indeed a small world. Nice little project if I can source the information about it.

Kind regds

Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X