Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ukjay View Post
    Hi Graham,

Apologies for the somewhat delayed update, been hectic around here clearing sh!te, wiring in additional CCTV equipment working out how much twin wall for my natural spring diversion route, getting muck aways etc, but hey - at least Ye Olde Rusty is back earning his keep.
    Will get the final shots up as soon as I can, but not much to see to be honest.

Also got to get some new pins ordered, as the existing ones are bollaxed, and I only have 1 size, but the skinny bucket needs a shorter one, then my 2 foot bucket needs a smaller od one

Think I will have to get them specially made - as I doubt they would be a stock item

Regds

Jay
    Thought I'd replied to this one ....... but damned if I can see it!!

Why don't you just buy yourself some stock bar lengths to create pins with Jay ...... EN8 or 10 ain't dear, 3 metres at a time

IIRC my 3.2m bar of 70 mm dia. was 72 quid and made me 8 pins for my various requirements ....... would not want to have gone and bought 8 x 400 mm x 70 pins from anywhere .... be lucky to see one for the cost of the full stock bar.

Most stock holders carry BDMS (bright drawn mild steel) in 3 metre randoms, as they're called ......... some even do 6mtr bars, but quite rare.

Hope you've had a good one mate ..... look forward to seeing some more about Old Rusty's adventures
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
    X