Lifton 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifton 750

Not Long had this dumper and tipping is a fair distance from job dumper seems to be very slow full throttle.... Is there a destrictor on this dumper cheers

Originally posted by Stevenbish View Post
    Not Long had this dumper and tipping is a fair distance from job dumper seems to be very slow full throttle.... Is there a destrictor on this dumper cheers
    No .. they were never fast and not designed to be Welcome BTW .. how slow is slow ? ........very slow walking pace ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks yes I'd say about walking pace with a load well I suppose it's better than barrowing lol, it's a shame just that little more power would make a big difference

Comment

Thanks yes I'd say about walking pace with a load well I suppose it's better than barrowing lol, it's a shame just that little more power would make a big difference
        Well it should be faster than that ... make sure the footpedal is clear of debris, and can rock fully in either direction unimpeded. Also IIRC there was a bolt under the pedal to adjust the full delivery position, you could try adjusting that. Ages since Ive seen one, but does it have the metal linkage connectors direct to the pump ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

That's what I was thinking well looking at throttle on engine it's at maximum cannot be pushed further by hand

Comment

That's what I was thinking well looking at throttle on engine it's at maximum cannot be pushed further by hand
            Might need the metal linkages adjusted then ... if thats what this machine uses

Comment

Working...
            X