Volvo EC15B swinging problem by arm move down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guten Morgen!

Bitte verwenden Sie die Hilfe von dict.cc, ändern Sie Ihren Text in englischer Sprache. Gelingt das nicht öffnen zwei Google-Seiten und legen Sie den englischen Text, wird es ins Deutsche übersetzt werden, wird der Fehler im Text klar sein, kann es notwendig sein, den Vorgang einige Male wiederholen, um es zu reparieren.
    Können Sie ein Foto von der Unterseite des Hydraulikzylinders und Schlauch bitte einrichten.
    Der Hubzylinder.
    Vielen Dank

and for those down under or above .............

Please use the help of dict.cc, change your text in English. Failing that open two Google pages and insert the English text, it will be translated into German, the error in the text will be clear, it may be necessary to repeat the process a few times to repair it.
    Can you set up a photo of the bottom of the hydraulic cylinder and hose please.

Thank you
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

So - today I asked a experienced mini-digger worker to test my digger. After the check he said that this behaviour is not normal. He also got the jerky effect. What I recognized: At the first 30 - 60 seconds, the jerky effect is much lower. Only after this Duration, the jerky effect increases much.

Can you set up a photo of the bottom of the hydraulic cylinder and hose please.
      I will take one... and thank you for the german words.

Comment

Not as good a translation as stocks i am afraid

Wowe, ich rede über Videoanrufe auf Lager, ich werde nicht sein Donner stehlen, was er vermutet. Sobald er das Foto sieht, fragte er, denn er in einer besseren Position, um seine Gedanken zu bieten. Obwohl ich habe früher die gleiche Möglichkeit erwähnen

WOWE , I talk to Stock on Video calls, I won't steal his thunder on what he suspects . Once he sees the photo he asked for he will be in a better position to offer his thoughts .
        Though i did mention earlier the same possibility.

Comment

Can you tell what you are suspecting? It´s now dark and a pic with the Flash is not bright enough. I will do it tomorrow.

Comment

Its not a check or boom lift drop valve if thats what you were thinking Stock .. its just a guard plate for the 2 connection hoses ... I have to say .. if you watch the Vid as Ian says .. the operators boom lift control oscilates in time with the movement of the machine exacerbating the effect ... nout wrong here I can see
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Here are the pics of the boom-cylindre:

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by wowe View Post
                Here are the pics of the boom-cylindre:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3343[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3344[/ATTACH]
                I stand corrected on that first I've ever seen on a 15
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  I stand corrected on that first I've ever seen on a 15
                  Hi Muz been off the scene for a bit, I have seen this in various systems the block has two drillings side by side and the hoses are supplying separate services to the ram, they are used more on quick hitch supply circuit, at the hitch end where space is restricted.
                  Mick

Comment

Is the thing on the pic this "boom lift drop valve" ? Maybe I have an important notice: The jerking is only at the "fine pitch" when I move the stick only a little bit. If I give more pitch to the stick for a fast movement, the jerking disappears.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post
                      Hi Muz been off the scene for a bit, I have seen this in various systems the block has two drillings side by side and the hoses are supplying separate services to the ram, they are used more on quick hitch supply circuit, at the hitch end where space is restricted.
                      Mick
                      Cheers Mick .. the only two lines going in and out are the lift and return though ?

Originally posted by wowe View Post
                      Is the thing on the pic this "boom lift drop valve" ? Maybe I have an important notice: The jerking is only at the "fine pitch" when I move the stick only a little bit. If I give more pitch to the stick for a fast movement, the jerking disappears.
                      Looks a bit like it, but Ive never seen one on an EC15 and Ive owned about 20 of them .. over to Stock for the remedy

Comment

Meine Forschung zeigt, dass ein Sicherheitsventil gezeigt, und wie wir wissen, geben sie Schwierigkeiten.
                        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

@Stock: Maybe this is the reason for the behaviour. That would be a great success.

Comment

None of our machines are fitted with these valves ,so I can't give you any help based on experience .However , My son was on a Komatsu , fitted with these valves .He said doing normal work , the machine was fine. But when trying to do precission movements ,meaning small fine movements of the lever the boom would be jerky .
                            I think it still comes down to getting more time in the seat ,so that your operating action is more confident . Once head and hands get on the same wave length , this problem may vanish

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                              Once head and hands get on the same wave length , this problem may vanish
                              In another thread I read, that these valves can be disadjusted or defect. So that they must be changed od adjusted.

Comment

I removed the boom lift drop valve. Moving down the boom is done very softly now. But there is one change in the behaviour:

At jostick neutral the boom is sinking down very slow. If I move the boom up until the restiction followed by a down move and stoping - then the boom don´t sink further. But if I play a litte bit with the boom, the boom will sink again in neutral position. If I move the boom up to the restriction and move the boom down, the boom will hold the position until I play a little bit with the stick. Maybe air the reason? Nevertheless the big problem has gone.

regards wowe

Comment

Working...
                                X