Where Do I Start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do I Start?

Hello everyone, I've joined this forum because I'm after a bit of advice.
    I'm looking for a position as an area manager/ sales representative within the construction or earthworks equipment industry.
    Up to now I've been selling agricultural equipment and really don't know where to start looking.
    Are there web sites where these types of jobs are advertised?
    Any help would be gratefully received. Gareth.

p.s I'm based in Shropshire.

Originally posted by dgldisco View Post
    Hello everyone, I've joined this forum because I'm after a bit of advice.
    I'm looking for a position as an area manager/ sales representative within the construction or earthworks equipment industry.
    Up to now I've been selling agricultural equipment and really don't know where to start looking.
    Are there web sites where these types of jobs are advertised?
    Any help would be gratefully received. Gareth.

p.s I'm based in Shropshire.
    Welcome .. there are a few employment agencies posting on here ... perhaps not ideal for a long term arrangement, but some good ones at least can get you a foot in the door ? .. theres plenty of online web sites .. construction news etc that have those agency guys advertising quite a bit .. Nothing beats a bit of research though .. list all the plant dealers near you and go door knocking ! Just trawl all the main names in plant on the internet, Thwaites Kubota etc, and all there web sites will list local dealers to you. Good luck
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
    X