No announcement yet.

Oddity for Muz re: replying to posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'k Muz was observing from a distance but time to row in Mozilla 50.0.2, on Vista with a 22" monitor and a 16" on the desktop and I have the issue, even have it on Windows 7 & 8 as well............................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Ive worked out that, it appears the reason why I do not see what you see .. on 'ANY' of my set ups / platforms/ operating systems / browsers / (feeling tired) is that ... I have an extra button on my forum screen for my admin functions and the page layout is different for me .. now whilst i'm doing my best .. please remember lads ... I do work hard for you .. but Ive also got a day job .. but a techie at heart I am .. so we will find a solution
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Ive worked out that, it appears the reason why I do not see what you see .. on 'ANY' of my set ups / platforms/ operating systems / browsers / (feeling tired) is that ... I have an extra button on my forum screen for my admin functions and the page layout is different for me .. now whilst i'm doing my best .. please remember lads ... I do work hard for you .. but Ive also got a day job .. but a techie at heart I am .. so we will find a solution
        Pretty obvious solution then.. give everyone admin functions

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Suppose well need to get you a leather medal...............................

Keep up the good work Muz we do appreciate it..........................seriously we do..........................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Ok Ive found a work around, it cuts down the pages to display and means you'll have to fish about more to get the page you want If its not immediately visible refresh your page
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yep, that's sorted it on mine, looked at the jokes and gags thread, and the Druid's marathon, both now not obscuring the reply button with page numbers.
              Like you say Muz a bit more work to find a page, but still got the options of next page/last page, which for me are the usual suspects.
              So a big thank's and well done you.

Comment

Yeah no worries mate .. I have to say I got a bit grumped on this one as it was a pure hassle to resolve .. so apologies to all for not being my jovial self ... ... working hard at the moment and I aint gettin' any younger ... anyways its a friday .. Ive tanked half a bottle of wine and heading for a drachm ,, fook it job done !

Comment

Yes sorted for me too Muz, many thanks and sorry if it was a hassle

Comment

YAY Muz sorted on mine too Boyo ....... well done that man
                    bet that sort of niggly little thing takes some sorting out

Thank God it's here and not 'elsewhere' we'd be ****ed !!!!

Now......while we got your attention .... how's about the picture/icon thingemy count going up a bit ..... say 50 LOL

I know, I know, I's a cheeky f****r ....... But I'd find it handy .... like now fr'instance !!!!!
                    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                      Pretty obvious solution then.. give everyone admin functions
                      LOL...... great idea that ...... can you imagine the carnage
                      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                      X