Oddity for Muz re: replying to posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
    Sorry if this just add's to the confusion.
    Well that just adds to the fun ? .. whats your o/s And heres my wee thought .. what size monitor do you use ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I've FOUND the bottom 'Reply' button and it works !!!!

Tucked away and 99% obscured by the 'page X of Y' text !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMawson View Post
        I've FOUND the bottom 'Reply' button and it works !!!!

Tucked away and 99% obscured by the 'page X of Y' text !!!!!
        Have you actually read any of this thread ? and my reply about where it was ....
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Have you actually read any of this thread ? and my reply about where it was ....
          ing LMAO Muz
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Bitch !

muz if you look at the screen shot you'll see that despite your erudite words the button was not noticeable

Comment

Sorry, forgot to say I'm on Windows 7.

If this thread runs for long enough we will see if the bottom reply buttton gets obscured.

Comment

Just had a little trawl, as you do, take a look at this,

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...ht=400+replies

At the top of the page the page numbers come half way accross the page then start going back, but at the bottom the page numbers have started to cover the reply button, which I think is what prompted Andrew to start this thread in the first place.

It seems to only become a problem when a thead gets to 39/40 pages long.

Just had a thought when reading this through before submitting, am I becoming an anorak?

Comment

I think yer screen resolutions have summat to do with this ... Ive a big mofo right enough, .... but with all browsers .. everything looks fine to me .. also remember you can use CTRL + or CTRL- to increase or decrease the size of your browser viewing

Comment

Sorry, forgot to say I'm on Windows 7.

If this thread runs for long enough we will see if the bottom reply buttton gets obscured.
                    It will
                    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Just had a little trawl, as you do, take a look at this,

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...ht=400+replies

At the top of the page the page numbers come half way accross the page then start going back, but at the bottom the page numbers have started to cover the reply button, which I think is what prompted Andrew to start this thread in the first place.

It seems to only become a problem when a thead gets to 39/40 pages long.

Just had a thought when reading this through before submitting, am I becoming an anorak?
                      and quite possibly

Comment

Well .. I went and got my smaller screened laptop, and still cant replicate this fault .. are all you guys running the latest versions of your browsers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                          are all you guys running the latest versions of your browsers ?
                          How could we possibly know.

Comment

How could we possibly know.

Usually it tells you the version number when you drop down the 'help' tab and there is an 'about' selection ? .. most browsers will also tell you there .. if there is newer version available

Comment

My version of Firefox has only been on since July, and it is set to automatically install updates.
                              Apart from that I know nothing more.

Comment

My version of Firefox has only been on since July, and it is set to automatically install updates.
                                Apart from that I know nothing more.
                                It will be fine then ... has anyone checked this after the update I just did .. in case that fixed it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X