Oddity for Muz re: replying to posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    It will be fine then ... has anyone checked this after the update I just did .. in case that fixed it ?
    Checked it last night and again this morning, it's still the same on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
      How could we possibly know.
      Usually it tells you the version number when you drop down the 'help' tab and there is an 'about' selection ? .. most browsers will also tell you there .. if there is newer version available

Google chrome
      Version 49.0.2623.112 m ????????

"XP no longer supported" and I ain't changing from XP for no one **** 'em
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

nope .... mine's still the same
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

And so is mine - google chrome latest and Win 7 with latest updates

It's all Grahams fault - he shouldn't take so long doing a simple bit of gardening and plant repair :)

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMawson View Post
            And so is mine - google chrome latest and Win 7 with latest updates

It's all Grahams fault - he shouldn't take so long doing a simple bit of gardening and plant repair :)
            Hehe Innit ?

Well ..

I know if I report this to the devs at at VB .. theyre just gunna say it all looks fine at their end but... ill have a look
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

There are a couple of different format styles of this forum that you can choose . (bottom left button drop down menu) .. is it the same with each one ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

There are a couple of different format styles of this forum that you can choose . (bottom left button drop down menu) .. is it the same with each one ?
                Exactly the same in all format styles for me I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
                  Exactly the same in all format styles for me I'm afraid.
                  Ok that helps me build a case of sorts .. good to know

Comment

Ok that helps me build a case of sorts .. good to know
                    You sound like Perry Mason Muz

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                      You sound like Perry Mason Muz
                      Yeah .. it makes no difference gotta have some hard facts and evidence before those in authority pay you any attention ... and the 'IT' lot are sticklers for detail

Comment

just noticed .... the jokes and gags thread is the same too Muz

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                          just noticed .... the jokes and gags thread is the same too Muz
                          Yes that was pointed out think you boys are gonna have to up date your o/s's looks like the only doods having trouble are still running bean tin 1.0

String-Telephone.jpg

Comment

You know Muz , some of us are lucky to know how to turn the computer on ,let alone understand what a O/S is and how to update it . LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                              You know Muz , some of us are lucky to know how to turn the computer on ,let alone understand what a O/S is and how to update it . LOL
                              Yeah I know mate ... Unfortunately it has to be done now and again to keep a march with the times and all the latest software out there ... and TBH its more of a hastle to the likes of me .. doing this .. as you see here ? than anyone ... .... and If I could be standing over your shoulder to show you the process.. I would .. with a cold beer of course and it wouldnt take long either .. but I know its not for everyone .. so If your comfortable with what you have.. stick with it .. you might have a few minor inconveniences .. but its better to be able to get on line and not lose any data in your PC than not get online at all .. although .. Ive been that soldier many times

Comment

But the effect is there on my iPad using the latest version of Safari and on my desktop using the latest version of Google Chrome so I'm afraid your argument fails to hold water Muz

Comment

Working...
                                X