Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Dan .

I see its your birthday today dan . Wishing you all the best ,and a top day

Have a goodun Dan ! hope you got more than socks .. or a new nozzle for your burner
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Happy birthday mate
      Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it, all others depend.
      Winston Churchill

Comment

happy birthday geeza

Comment

Thanks fellas .. had a great day .. got one of those new fangled iphones .. lovely

Comment

So , Did you have to get a 10 year old to show you how to use it , or you smart enough to figure it out for yourself ?.Me, i am into a phone that rings and i can answer it , or ring someone .Anything else is way over my head .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              So , Did you have to get a 10 year old to show you how to use it , or you smart enough to figure it out for yourself ?.Me, i am into a phone that rings and i can answer it , or ring someone .Anything else is way over my head .
              Hehe I know what you mean mate .. Its Itunes I'm struggling with anyway .. you forgot one other important function apart from making calls, you can always stoat someone over the heid wi' it

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Hehe I know what you mean mate .. Its Itunes I'm struggling with anyway .. you forgot one other important function apart from making calls, you can always stoat someone over the heid wi' it
                I dont think our antipodean members will know what the fook you are on about
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                X