Royalblue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royalblue

Hi, been in construction all my life, a fit 54, now. Been driving for CAT at their demo & learning centre, in Malaga, Spain, for over 2 yrs. Excavators,loaders,wheel & tracked,backhoes,dumptrucks etc.
    Looking on returning to uk, no CPCS, when I left uk, so that would probably be my first on the to-do list!
    Probably ADT? Advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Dozer

if your any good on a dozer , they are commanding great rates due to a shortage of good ops , seen £24hr for them

Comment

Dozer

Yeah, D8's/10's, the odd D 11.
      Much appreciated mate

Comment

Originally posted by Royalblue View Post
        Hi, been in construction all my life, a fit 54, now. Been driving for CAT at their demo & learning centre, in Malaga, Spain, for over 2 yrs. Excavators,loaders,wheel & tracked,backhoes,dumptrucks etc.
        Looking on returning to uk, no CPCS, when I left uk, so that would probably be my first on the to-do list!
        Probably ADT? Advice would be appreciated. Thanks
        Don't do it ......... welcome to the forum BTW
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Don't do it !!!!

Is it that bad, over there ?
          Thanks for the welcome mate

Comment

Originally posted by Royalblue View Post
            Is it that bad, over there ?
            Thanks for the welcome mate
            Put it this way ..... I'm glad I'm retired .... I'd have killed some ****er by now, ... deliberately, wiv me bare hands ... with all the shit that has to be complied with now.
            Got out JUST in time
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
            X