Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hewden - doesent look good

http://news.sky.com/story/brexit-to-...lapse-10662882
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Aye... a sad end

http://www.scottishplant.co.uk/slider/hewden-the-end/
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

IMHDO .... " out of the frying pan and into the fire ", or should that be inferno, with that .... only thing keeping them afloat is the size of their debts and who they owe it to !!

My local depot always had to pay cash for anything I did for them ...... and the depot manager was my next door neighbour .... but understood the score. Their account got closed during/after a 9 month battle with their accounts dept., for a couple of hundred quid and never got it all ..... directly ...... that was a good 10 years ago and ain't gotten any better, from what I read!!

Their creditors'd be lucky to see a penny in the pound, they're in so deep!!!! their a/c.s make real interesting reading!!
      No one in their right mind would allow them credit
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

http://www.constructionenquirer.com/...ed-owing-240m/

HTF ? Hard to believe what should be an asset rich business owes so much .. I see GAP have bought some of the depots and A plant have bought a lot of the stock

Comment

I'm not a businessman but is there not some form of protection out there that stops businesses getting this deep? Usually called Accountants?

Comment

Originally posted by Locofitter View Post
            I'm not a businessman but is there not some form of protection out there that stops businesses getting this deep? Usually called Accountants?
            aye but ......... ..... you think that's bad .... take a look at A plant's accounts beyond plug pulling ... everyone'd lose way too much
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              http://www.constructionenquirer.com/...ed-owing-240m/

HTF ? Hard to believe what should be an asset rich business owes so much .. I see GAP have bought some of the depots and A plant have bought a lot of the stock
              drip, drip, drip, drip !!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                aye but ......... ..... you think that's bad .... take a look at A plant's accounts beyond plug pulling ... everyone'd lose way too much
                Yet A Plant manages to get 29 million Quid to buy part of Hewdens.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  Yet A Plant manages to get 29 million Quid to buy part of Hewdens.
                  Well you tell me how and we'll all be the wiser Ian ..... " a fool and his money are easily parted " as the old saying goes ..... no way will the banks ever allow the plug to get pulled on Aplant ..... they owe 'em to much ..... so just keep pouring it in there'd be my guess, in the hope of returns .......................... some time, perhaps ....... guess hewden just didn't owe enough to the right people

Comment

Working...
                  X