Kawakenki kk40 gen set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawakenki kk40 gen set

my first post, i will start of with this one, a Genny arrived with a trashed starter motor, threw a brush and ripped the inside of motor apart, breaking the casing, a complete write off, this is off a Genny which was stolen and recovered, Make, yes don't laugh, a KAWAKENKI SILENT DIESEL GENERATOR SET/ MODEL KK-40, ENGINE MODEL 4100D, with only 20hrs runtime, i have tried, without sucsess to scource a new starter motor, or even one that is none Chinese, 12 volt 4.4 kw offset/geared, 11 teeth,,, please, is there one out there,,any help would be much helpfull.

Dunno much bout this, but if you can locate a serial number it migth be worth trying to find an english speaking supplier of kk?
    Starter motors are also often universal as they can be mass produced from one supplier for alot of different engines..

Comment

Think Ive used these guys before when I was stuck

http://nippon-dis.co.uk/

But it was ages ago .. dont know wat they are like now
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X