Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manitou telehandler with pan mixer attach

Hi All

i have a manitou mt1740 telehandler that has a aux circuit on it, i want to run a pan mixer on it but to activate the circuit you need to hold a button on joystick and move stick left or right for flow, i am looking for a solution as i want the flow to run without someone having to be in cab all the time holding stick?

Does anyone have any solutions short of tapeing up button and using something to jam lever over?

Cheers

Rentadummy

But seriously ..... are the joysticks electrical or hydraulic servos?
    if electrical should be able to install a two gang switch that'd handle the full stick and button all at the flick of one toggle

By the sound of it the button is a change over/diverter valve from the usual function for the stick to Aux, but gives you proportional aux., which in any other application'd be damned handy

do you have a schematic for the hydraulics and electrics, you could put up??
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Thats the problem the Dummy would happily sit there holding a button!!

i dont have a schematic diagram, google doesn't bring much up on model in question 'mt1740slt'

i think electronic through , if you flick a switch on dash then press button it does another function operates the sway ram

to complicated for me Druid!

Comment

sounds like the cheapest option is still rentadummy ...... or a small clamp and a strong bungee
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          sounds like the cheapest option is still rentadummy ...... or a small clamp and a strong bungee

yip thats what im planning, rubber band for button and bit of wood , job done! hopefully...👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Const355 View Post
            yip thats what im planning, rubber band for button and bit of wood , job done! hopefully...👍👍
            Pix required of the automation set up

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              Pix required of the automation set up
              Something like this?

I have parts manual now,so could get whatever diagram to show you IMG_3941.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X