Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydrophobic coating

Hi
    who is familier in anything like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coavwT84iuU

It is a hydrophobic coating to waterproof your houses

Originally posted by bullring2015 View Post
    Hi
    who is familier in anything like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coavwT84iuU

It is a hydrophobic coating to waterproof your houses

Spam alert Muz
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Looks like a valid product .. how good it is , is open to opinion
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

We are destribute that product within UK. The sample you watched on youtube I did myself at my house. Did not sold a lot since as the product is new and not much known but you can have a litre to try and see the result and then when satisfied we can discuss

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Looks like a valid product .. how good it is , is open to opinion

Comment

so's a coat of varnish
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Not at all. You will not find any membrane, change the colour or anything like that. T It has a uniqe formula and the reaction goes through the structure. You guaranteed not to see any membrane.
            We tried the coating on different materils from wood to stones.

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            so's a coat of varnish

Comment

Yeah but you've not seen its effect after 20 years have you ? These products that claim these water repellent effects often weaken the superficial structure to the surface they are applied to , They have a good initial effect, but in countries where the ambient temperature varies a lot , they are not such a big deal .. or can you prove your product , and substantiate it to be resistant to big temperature fluctuations ? and retain its water resistant abilities for more than a few years ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

The product was tested and certified. The certificate of conformity I can e-mail to anyone who is intrested in it.
                The product was developed in Ukraine. The climate condition is not much different from UK. The winter is more severe there but it is not Asia or Africa.

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Yeah but you've not seen its effect after 20 years have you ? These products that claim these water repellent effects often weaken the superficial structure to the surface they are applied to , They have a good initial effect, but in countries where the ambient temperature varies a lot , they are not such a big deal .. or can you prove your product , and substantiate it to be resistant to big temperature fluctuations ? and retain its water resistant abilities for more than a few years ?

Comment

Originally posted by bullring2015 View Post
                  The product was tested and certified.
                  Ok to what standards ? And by whom ?

Comment

sounds a bit like the much vaunted Thomson's water seal that was advertised incessantly on the box a few years back ..... then just disappeared

Think that suffered from the effects Muz has mentioned

Comment

Why dissappeared. They succesfully promoted their water seal on market and selling it in B&Q.
                      They are similar but the difference is price. Thomson's more expensive

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                      sounds a bit like the much vaunted Thomson's water seal that was advertised incessantly on the box a few years back ..... then just disappeared

Think that suffered from the effects Muz has mentioned

Comment

Anyone intrested in pls contact me on e-mail mention on youtube video as I am not often here.
                        Thanks

Comment

Ok fella .. you've done your pitch ... any more and you're account is in the bin even this post from me helps you ... so any snash and its a straight gubbing

Comment

Working...
                          X