As Ferb says..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Ferb says..............

I know what I am going to do today..................
    A look at the 26th International Alpine Beard Competition held in Chur, Switzerland. 60 entrants originating from Austria, Switzerland and Bavaria competed in the event which gets thousands of spectators.

Stock beard.jpg
    Could be stock, Ian and IH!"%%
    Last edited by Stock; 24-08-2011, 07:50 AM.
    A driven man with a burning passion.

I thought you had removed yours ???. Better get George onboard too .

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      I know what I am going to do today..................
      A look at the 26th International Alpine Beard Competition held in Chur, Switzerland. 60 entrants originating from Austria, Switzerland and Bavaria competed in the event which gets thousands of spectators.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125[/ATTACH]
      Could be stock, Ian and IH!"%%
      Either way its not the sort of facial furniture you want whilst working next to rotating shafts ....
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Either way its not the sort of facial furniture you want whilst working next to rotating shafts ....
        An' why not ...................eithers curls it makes it longer ......................or worse case shortens it....................
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          ..or worse case shortens it....................
          As long as that doesnt include your neck ! .. I think we'd have to call in mythbusters for that one to see if your beard would just get ripped off ... not that I fancy trying it ... doesent one of their guys have a beard anyway ?

Comment

Working...
          X