Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi! New to this. Looking forward to reading about and discussing the industry.
    Just here with a honest opinion.

Welcome
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mark .

Comment

Welcome Mark

Good looking company you got there! That's a wide array of services to offer

Comment

Good looking company you got there! That's a wide array of services to offer [/QUOTE]

Am I missing something? where did this come from?
          What kit have you got/want Mark? Photo's?
          Welcome BTW

Comment

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
            Good looking company you got there! That's a wide array of services to offer

Am I missing something? where did this come from?
            What kit have you got/want Mark? Photo's?
            Welcome BTW
            It came from "view profile"

Comment

Thanks

Been at it quite some time! I'm going to have a browse on here today. Not sure where to start. Suggestions welcome
              Just here with a honest opinion.

Comment

Depends on what your after :p Knowledge, entertainment, seeing how others do things?

Personally when coming on to a new forum I often tend to atleast read a good deal of the threads with the highest reply count, helps getting to know who the members are, who's active, finding out how the atmosphere is and so on

Fell free to tell us more bout yourself!

Comment

Working...
                X