Hitachi EX75UR-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorted, thanks again Muz.

Will be attempting to fit the 80 rubber track pads on Friday. Seems the bloke before me tore all the pads off leaving the fixings in the track shoes, deep joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Locofitter View Post
      Hi Muz,

We dont have semi quick hitch or quick hitch, just the old two pin type with hitachi locking rings. Oils have been flushed and the proper oil put in. Reminds me I need to order more oil.
      Do you know of anyone who can supply a 4ft grading/ditching bucket?
      Evans and Reid, ....... my neck of the woods ... sort of ..... bloody good quality, price and delivery ..... and will build whatever your heart desires
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Thanks for that, going through the motions of ordering through DigBits.

Fitted rubber track pads to it over the weekend, found that previous owner had welded all the pad nuts on.
        So 36 hours, 67 slit discs, 320 slit nuts, 320 chiselled nuts, 80 pads off, 80 new pads on and 320 nuts tightened later - she looks good. Will post a photo later.

trying to find a list of oils and greases to use in the manual but I can't find it anywhere at the moment. Doing my head in!
        Would have thought there would be a simple chart that shows all components and what oil or grease to use!

Comment

Cant seem to add multiple photos to a single post, had troubles all week with uploading these images on here too.
          Doesnt look too bad!
          Attached Files

Comment

We are now looking to sell this excavator to downgrade to a smaller machine, if anyone is interested please contact me via PM.

Comment

More pics would be good then
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Locofitter View Post
                We are now looking to sell this excavator to downgrade to a smaller machine, if anyone is interested please contact me via PM.
                PM sent Boyo ... been after a knuckle boom for a while
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

thanks Lee, for the call and emails/pix .... I'll wait for the further info., etc. and get back to you

Comment

No worries v8druid, have sent you a PM as its late so dont want to disturb you with a call.

Muz, I'd happily post photos but I would rather contact those interested directly with photos of specifics of what they want to see. Wouldn't want someone to drive a long distance to view it only to find its not what they're after.

Looking into the feasibility of purchasing a JCB 51R.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X