Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all from somerset

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnygas View Post
    Well she been in the wars eh Jonny ? But she come out the other side .. make sure its not just muck under the pedal stopping it having full travel
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Yeah its had a hard life but hopefully will do what I need it to do!

'Tis amazing what some TLC and a couple of flagons of scrumpy will do................ then one could always give it to the precious to devour and post pictures of it being consumed..........
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Quantity Surveyor on the up v8druid's Avatar
    Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock View Post
    'Tis amazing what some TLC and a couple of flagons of scrumpy will do................ then one could always give it to the precious to devour and post pictures of it being consumed..........
    Still not gotten on top of the pyromania then Stock
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

New Start
    welcome to the 801 club!!that was a good buy. and with a covered in canopy. did you get the trailer thrown in?

Yes its done me proud dug out 50 tons of dirt with it never missed a beat everythings loose leaks like a sieve and when hot cuts out but I dont see the point in spending money on it when done will sell on for what I payed for it!

Hi all diggers starting to play up changed filters etc it seems like its running out of fuel will run ok then splutter and die pumping quite a bit of blue smoke to!! Any pointers quite attached to it now!!

Thumbs up

Have you checked to see if there is an inline filter, if this is gunked up a new filter won't make any differance, you could have crap swilling around in the bottom of the tank, occasionally blocking the flow, might pay to take the pipe off and drain the tank , you could then rule out the supply side.

Quantity Surveyor on the up ianoz's Avatar
    Check Banjo fittings for filters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12