Welcome WAZZA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Well,.. welcome wazza .. there are a few malingerers around here so you should be in good company .. that said I havent seen our chief one, aka 'gerry the plasterer' in ages
    An' I thought it was paddy the plasterer was the Man.......................... bugetox to you being head malingerer ..........that will be for the bearded one...........
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Naah Paddys always Plastered ,he aint no malingerer !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He was here , now he deserted us

Comment

Tidy house you have here Muz !, did you build it yourself ??.............

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            What house wazza ????? You and the plasterer been on the piss again .Told ya that metho makes you see things.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              He was here , now he deserted us
              Yeah I saw that .. I had to mail him about something earlier and mentioned his drunken prescence was lacking somewhat .. he must have taken the hint !

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
              Cheers ! .. bit of a team effort .. me .. mostly me .. me .. and some other blokes .. and ofcourse all our members !
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hello Mr. Wazza... Good to see you here too!

Hello Stock, are you refering to "FlashChat" like they have at ACME?

Comment

Why thank you Bruce and everyone for da welcome .." Flashchat" ? in some parts you can be arrested for less ..

Comment

Hi Bruce , Wazza is a sweet innocent lad ,that has not been introduced to the rough and tumble world of caterpillars ,and their forums .

Flashchat ,well wazza ,i have never been game to enter the shark tank , that is flashchat . I stick to the kiddies wading pool .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      i have never been game to enter the shark tank , that is flashchat . I stick to the kiddies wading pool .
                      Awww, come on in! The water's fine. No sharks, just little nibbly fishies that wear shark fins.

Comment

Well To be quite honest, never been in there to find out . Yep me chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                          Well,.. welcome wazza .. there are a few malingerers around here so you should be in good company .. that said I havent seen our chief one, aka 'gerry the plasterer' in ages
                          I'm still buzzin along mate

Welcome Wazza
                          Last edited by Gerrytheplasterer; 05-09-2011, 07:50 PM.
                          I should have been a bricklayer .. 'I could have been a contendah'

Comment

Gerrytheplasterer never heard of him but Paddy the plasterer now he a different kettle of fish.......http://www.independent.ie/national-n...s-1246402.html
                            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                            X