Hi from Kent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Kent

Hi, thought I would do a quick intro. I have various machines - a 3cx, a New Holland 27hp and a MAssey 100hp tractor and I have just purchased a sumitomo SH7u-2 so plenty to keep me busy. I am morer at home with IT than machinery so apologise now if I ask stupid questions

Originally posted by hebridian View Post
    Hi, thought I would do a quick intro. I have various machines - a 3cx, a New Holland 27hp and a MAssey 100hp tractor and I have just purchased a sumitomo SH7u-2 so plenty to keep me busy. I am morer at home with IT than machinery so apologise now if I ask stupid questions
    greeting and welcome ..... you're just as likely to get some fairly dull-arse Q.s on IT too Boyo ..... so you just ask away ........ and I'll do my best not to ask too many 'dull arse' Q.s .....I'm more at home with metal things/machinery

Enjoy and dive in
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum .

Comment

Welcome Hebridian. Where abouts in Kent are you? I'm just over the border in East Sussex. What's the IT connection? ( Personally I'm retired ex IT support.)

Comment

Yes welcome dude another plant man and reluctant but busy IT bod here as well
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X