Sumitomo SH75u-2 1999

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumitomo SH75u-2 1999

I have just acquired a Sumitomo SH75u-2 and I am trying to get some information on it
    Does anyone know where I can get the operator and service manuals ?
    Also I am having trouble with the swing/slew - does anyone know where the swing lock is located

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by hebridian View Post
    I have just acquired a Sumitomo SH75u-2 and I am trying to get some information on it
    Does anyone know where I can get the operator and service manuals ?
    Also I am having trouble with the swing/slew - does anyone know where the swing lock is located

Thanks in advance

I think i'm pretty safe in saying that's not a bad choice of mount .... the Sumies have a decent rep., from what i know (which is pretty limited)

A quick google came up with this ..... http://www.docs-engine.com/pdf/1/sum...ce-manual.html and thence this

http://pdf18.austrianworldmusic.com/...mo-uydefgo.pdf

down to you to sign up Boyo

this is a quote from a very knowledgeable guy on the CEF

" In Short, finding a manual for that machine wont be easy! have never even come across any download site offering one! "

when asked the same Q, by another owner in 2011

what age is it ..... is it from teh period when they were getting badged as Jakes too ... perhaps that may be another avenue?
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. It is a 1999 model. Is there a JCB equiv ?
      I would just to like to find a description of the control layout.
      I have bought manual for the closest model I could see but the controls are different. On this one the track controls are levers only (no pedal)
      there is an offset pedal control to the right and a foot rest to the left, then there is a control on the floor in front of the seat and I cant work out what it is.
      I am trying to find where the slew brake is on this model....

Again thanks for your help so far

Comment

Thanks for your reply. It is a 1999 model. Is there a JCB equiv ?
        I would just to like to find a description of the control layout.
        I have bought manual for the closest model I could see but the controls are different. On this one the track controls are levers only (no pedal)
        there is an offset pedal control to the right and a foot rest to the left, then there is a control on the floor in front of the seat and I cant work out what it is.
        I am trying to find where the slew brake is on this model....

Again thanks for your help so far
        Breaker circuit perhaps????

Slew brake is almost certainly automatic on that.

Not sure when Jake stopped flogging re-badged Sumies ..... 'bout this time I'd have thought? Muz???
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

I have managed to find a company who say they can get me the manuals - not cheap £100+ for operator and parts manuals but will give them a try

http://ukconstructionparts.com/books-and-manuals/ they list many manuals in their product catalogue
          let you know how I get on

Comment

I have managed to find a company who say they can get me the manuals - not cheap £100+ for operator and parts manuals but will give them a try

http://ukconstructionparts.com/books-and-manuals/ they list many manuals in their product catalogue
            let you know how I get on
            That seems a hell of a price ? bet theres some lying in an old shed somewhere
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X