Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Lamps

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
    haha its Rossendale we need protection its not leafy and civilised Somerset. I hope she will be ok the heater don't work the alternators not charging and that big light don't shine. I am thinking an electrical overhaul but apart from that she seems ok -- time will tell, ever the pessimist!!
    when you get the "big light" shining ...... swap it for three x 16 x 1W led floods, drawing the same current (48W) and producing some awesome levels of light ... Mr Ying Tong's finest at less than 8 quid each (least they were ... gone up a couple of coppers this evening )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5X-48W-16L...item4d279de14e

worth every penny

this is 4 .... 2 either side of my boom .... like daylight

WP_20151215_16_14_11_Pro.jpg WP_20151215_16_13_59_Pro.jpg WP_20151113_17_19_01_Pro.jpg
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    when you get the "big light" shining ...... swap it for three x 16 x 1W led floods, drawing the same current (48W) and producing some awesome levels of light ... Mr Ying Tong's finest at less than 8 quid each (least they were ... gone up a couple of coppers this evening )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5X-48W-16L...item4d279de14e

worth every penny

this is 4 .... 2 either side of my boom .... like daylight

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3422[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3423[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3424[/ATTACH]
    thank you just placed order.

Mike

Comment

Mr Ying Tong's finest at less than 8 quid each
      Wow .. impressive Just ordered as well
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

have to say guys .... they're worth every penny ....... amazing light levels from them..... I've ordered some more last night too, to replace some rear facing halogens and add some blind side lighting to assist the camera's vision .... will be like an eclipse when i turn 'em off
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

have to say guys .... they're worth every penny ....... amazing light levels from them..... I've ordered some more last night too, to replace some rear facing halogens and add some blind side lighting to assist the camera's vision .... will be like an eclipse when i turn 'em off

those lights are awesome- fitted 4 to my Jake and just ordered 5 more for my tractors . Great recommendation v8druid!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
            those lights are awesome- fitted 4 to my Jake and just ordered 5 more for my tractors . Great recommendation v8druid!
            Glad you're impressed ... always a little hesitant to recommend stuff even when it's good ...... just in case ...... but yeh they're ****ing awesome

My extras arrived a while ago .... but been too bloody wet to get out there and re-jig the rears, or add some more to the front and blindside .... oh for some drier days

Comment

Fitted the first of Mr Ying Tongs to the back of the pick up .. what a difference

IMG_0804.jpg
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
              X