Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi everyone,

I have for acres and going to try and landscape and build a house so have just bought an 801.4 or 5 ( no decals on it so not sure what it is?). have just competed a rebuild the 103-10 perkins and just had it running on the test bed this week. have another 103-10 short engine (stripped), some parts available (crankshaft need a regrind and bores need honing.)
    Could do with a few tips, never used one before, so wish me luck. thank you

Originally posted by Smarttee View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have for acres and going to try and landscape and build a house so have just bought an 801.4 or 5 ( no decals on it so not sure what it is?). have just competed a rebuild the 103-10 perkins and just had it running on the test bed this week. have another 103-10 short engine (stripped), some parts available (crankshaft need a regrind and bores need honing.)
    Could do with a few tips, never used one before, so wish me luck. thank you
    Welcome and wishing you all the best on your project
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum.
      You should find the model number on the plate that carries the serial number and some others for track motors and such like.
      Post up some pics as soon as you are allowed to, and someone on here will give you a model number for sure.

Comment

Welcome good luck on your project. Stay safe and take it slow

Comment

thank you one and all ,

i will sort out some photos when it stops raining, however there are not any plates depicting the serial number or any other figures. someones either damaged them or lost, Guess its an old machine It has a 103:10 engine which is a 1 litre cc, 21bhp. so assume its a mini and not a micro digger. I have removed fuel tank, rear housing, control panel(to rewire when/if I find a wiring diagram) and cab. the cab is open type and am busy welding angle iron all way round to fit perspex and a door, that hard work :) At least the rebuild of the engine during the winter was successful. talk soon. thanks again

Comment

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...icture+posting

Try having a read of this thread Smarttee, this takes you through it one step at a time.
            Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X