• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    relieve the stress Met

unusual rods them

http://sij.elektrode.si/en/products/...on-electrodes/
    Thats a hot tip (if you pardon the expression)

Ive had several EC15 weights with fractures, which I never bothered repairing, and some EC55's that I welded with dis similar rods, they worked for a while but the weld was weak .. maybe it was the heat problem ? good to know
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

it is important that you weld it slooowly...

but now i have new problem.. i think it should have 2 speeds but all electric is disconected:( can someone help me identify speed relay and cabels...

V8druid thanks for upload (and correction... did not remember right word:)). will send pics of new paint coat...

Comment

Its right under the seat at the left hand side, quite awkward to get on/off the shaft because of a bulk head ...its about and inch and a half square, black, have you definitely got the switch on the dash to activate it ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Met's new 'colour scheme' and his 'apprentice' in the seat

Attached Files
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            Met's new 'colour scheme' and his 'apprentice' in the seat

yeah, my son enyos new toy :)

i have some switches but all disconected... will check it. i have about 2 switches under my left hand... i assume one for lights and another for 2nd speed... or i am mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by traktorist View Post
              i have some switches but all disconected... will check it. i have about 2 switches under my left hand... i assume one for lights and another for 2nd speed... or i am mistaken?
              Yea if its a green one with a rabbit on it .. thats it

Comment

it is just generic black one... someone changed it. but will try and see when i will have time. now i have so much work to do...

Comment

it is just generic black one... someone changed it. but will try and see when i will have time. now i have so much work to do with other tools...

Comment

Working...
                  X