Jcb 3cx fuel sender unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jcb 3cx fuel sender unit

Hi could any one tell me where the fuel sender unit is on a 1983 white cab 3cx .
    thanks

Never owned your machine but ...Normally the sender is bolted to the top or side of the fuel tank. They need a float to operate which is an inch or so square, so usually the sender is mounted on a circular flange that allows removal of the whole unit from the tank, and should be fairly obvious
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

there is an inspection cover on the front of the tank (nearside) which can be removed, (if the tank is empty) should be able to gain access to float, the sender i believe is in the cab. will check it out tomorrow

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Never owned your machine but ...Normally the sender is bolted to the top or side of the fuel tank. They need a float to operate which is an inch or so square, so usually the sender is mounted on a circular flange that allows removal of the whole unit from the tank, and should be fairly obvious

Comment

I took the inspection plate of the front of the tank just below the battery and the sender until is in full view and the connections to it are on top of the tank, access through cab, and console, you may have found it by now, sorry for delay,

Comment

Working...
        X