Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts List for body 801.4

Hi ,

Does anyone have a JCB parts list, showing numbers so I can order correct parts please, everywhere i shop i am asked for serial number of my machine which i do not have, nor do i know when it was built other than guessing by way of Mike and ginger machine assuming mine was built within a year of theirs.
    would be grateful, unable to continue with the rebuild until parts are ordered and here , thank you

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
    from the panels etc that does look a lot like mine which is a 801.4 Terry.

Comment

overhaul of pins and bushes on my 801.4

Anyone have OD and ID of ram bushes and tipping link bushes? and/or part numbers please. thank you

IMG_20170512_074658.jpgIMG_20170512_074710.jpg

Comment

if you ring these and tell em its a 1985? 801.4 they will tell you I reckon

http://www.digbits.co.uk/pins-bushes-seals-shims.html

Comment

Hi Mike, I emailed them earlier in the week to get prices, and asked them for sizes, but not given,only prices!! i reckon they do not want to give anything away, including part numbers (jcb) on pins and bushes etc. i calculated the size of bushes myself an hour ago for the rams but i wanted the size for the tipping link as i do not want to spend another £90 on new side tipping links when i May be able to just fit new bushes.

if you ring these and tell em its a 1985? 801.4 they will tell you I reckon

http://www.digbits.co.uk/pins-bushes-seals-shims.html

Comment

I think I have bought some but didn't fit the bushes because the new pins did the job. I will have a look tomorrow Terry

Comment

these are the codes I got when I bought the bushes/pins- as I say I haven't used the bushes to cant vouch for accuracy.

The numbers in brackets refer to the diagram on their website
              l

AKUP1/05Boom / Dipper Pin (7)
              AKUP1/10Tipping Link / Bucket Link Pin (8 & 10)
              PDBK1Bucket Pin (9 & 11)
              AJCB/07Ram Bush (7 & 10) **CHECK DIMENSIONS**
              AKUB1/07Bushes (8 & 10)
              ADBJB1Nylon Dipper End Bush (9 & 11)

Comment

Thank you Mike,
                the codes you have are digbits own codes not jCBs. wil see what they tell me tomorrow. thank you for looking.
                terry

these are the codes I got when I bought the bushes/pins- as I say I haven't used the bushes to cant vouch for accuracy.

The numbers in brackets refer to the diagram on their website
                l

AKUP1/05Boom / Dipper Pin (7)
                AKUP1/10Tipping Link / Bucket Link Pin (8 & 10)
                PDBK1Bucket Pin (9 & 11)
                AJCB/07Ram Bush (7 & 10) **CHECK DIMENSIONS**
                AKUB1/07Bushes (8 & 10)
                ADBJB1Nylon Dipper End Bush (9 & 11)

Comment

Control decals, 801.4

Looking for decals that stick on the control boxes as mine were worn away and so now i going to remove them completely and paint.

thank you

Comment

controls fitted at last

IMG_20170516_193631.jpg

Comment

If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Drive off trailer today

IMG_20170530_190934.jpg

Comment

Nice one Terry you must be as pleased as punch tonight, that must be worth a small celebration.
                          Any problems come to light from it's small, but massive journey down from it's trailer?
                          Did you try out any other functions?

Comment

thank you one and all ,

IMG_20170531_171550.jpg

thank you all for your help, as I progressed to this great day. all controls worked i am pleased to say, just a little noisy from the slewing area when turning the body 180 degrees.
                            today i removed the dipper arm . renewed bushed on dipper ram, boom ram and renewed pin on slew ram.
                            have new boss and bush assembly to weld to end of dipper and new bushes to fit for tipping link into dipper,

I was checking out your MESSAGE november 2015 re slew motor cross relief valves as i have some creeping, but its to early to say much about that at the moment as not sure what i will find when i look at the slew ring.

need some advice on checking and cleaning the slew ring before i decide whether to remove the body, any help there owuld be appreciated

thanks again

Comment

Hi Smarttee,

Great work, have you came across any one breaking an 801 in Ireland. I think the slew ring replaced or possibly the slew gearbox on my old 801 need repaired/replaced. Plenty of noise and play when slewing with a load.

Thanks,

John.

Comment

hi John

thank you. What year is yours and model? where are you north or south?

thanks

Originally posted by cartonj View Post
                                Hi Smarttee,

Great work, have you came across any one breaking an 801 in Ireland. I think the slew ring replaced or possibly the slew gearbox on my old 801 need repaired/replaced. Plenty of noise and play when slewing with a load.

Thanks,

John.

Comment

Working...
                                X